Hijra Bank S.C., a new full-fledged, interest-free bank (IFP), has reached the final stage of under-formation status with an initial paid-up capital close to 700 million Br.Read More
Hijira Bank S.C Latest Ethiopian News
Nov 21, 2019 | 0
Hijra Bank the other under formation interest free financial institution announced that it achieved the share sales at the deadline that ended on Monday November 11.
The bank has been effectively going through the formation processes for the past seven months. It has announced the one-billion-birr share sales with half of it or the 500 million birr to be paid.
Jul 2, 2019 | 0
ZemZem Bank, whose formation was aborted seven years ago following issues with the central bank, has been resurrected and has restarted its formation process.
The founders of the Bank, who lobbied for the establishment of a full-fledged interest-free bank in Ethiopia, have submitted a letter to the National Bank of Ethiopia to reinstate the formation process.Read More
- Ethiopian Financial Sector – Head Office Buildings of Banks in Ethiopia around Mexico Square, Addis Ababa
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) Nets 14 bln birr Profit for 2020 – 2019, missing it’s target by a considerable margin
- Ethio Telecom Earns 47.7 bln br revenue for 2020 / 2019 f.y
- Awash Bank Introduces New and Improved Employee Salary Scale
- Hijira Bank Gets Closer to Joining Industry