The National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE) has given the green light to the founding board of directors of Hijra, the second under establishment, full-fledged interest-free bank in the country. Issued on September 14, 2020, under the signature of Frezer Ayalew, director of banking supervision at the central bank, the letter approved the nomination of the 13 board members drawn from the academia, law, ICT, finance and business arenas.Read More
Islamic Banks in Ethiopia Latest News
Nov 21, 2019 | 0
Hijra Bank the other under formation interest free financial institution announced that it achieved the share sales at the deadline that ended on Monday November 11.
The bank has been effectively going through the formation processes for the past seven months. It has announced the one-billion-birr share sales with half of it or the 500 million birr to be paid.
Aug 10, 2019 | 0
Zad Bank Share Company, which is the third Islamic bank under formation, began selling shares to...Read More
- Amhara bank to commence operations on June 18, 2022 (ሰኔ 11፤2014)
- Liyu (ልዩ) Lottery 2 for May 17, 2022 (ግንቦት 09 ፤ 2014) Winning Numbers
- Government Increases Fuel Prices which will take effect on May 08, 2022 (ሚያዝያ 30 ፤ 2014)
- University Placement for 12th Grade Students of 2013 E.C Released on April 25, 2022 – የ2013 ትምህርት ዘመን የ12ኛ ክፍል የዩኒቨርስቲ ምደባ በ ሚያዝያ 17፤2014 ዓም ይፋ ሆነ
- Tinsae (ትንሥኤ) Lottery for April 23, 2022 (ሚያዝያ 15 ፤ 2014) Winning Numbers
Products and Services in Ethiopia
|Currency (Code)||Buying Rate||Selling Rate|