Ethio-Telecom, the state owned telecom monopoly has made huge tariff discounts on broadband internet and VPN services. The discount benefits both residential and enterprise / business users. The discounts are approximately equal to 69pc, 72pc and 65pc for residential, VPN and enterprise users respectively. Frehiwot Tamiru, CEO of Ethio telecom, made the announcement at an event held at the Sheraton Addis Hotel. The announcement came right after the company completed an expansion and improvement of its services at a cost of 748 million Br. The expansion, developed in partnership with the Chinese telecom giant ZTE, is expected to boost the speed of broadband internet connections for private users and enterprise subscribers by 3 to 4 folds.
Trending and Related News in Ethiopia
Jan 20, 2020
- 4 new Covid-19 cases found in Ethiopia, bringing the total to 16
- Traditional medicine for Covid-19 supposedly found in Ethiopia
- 13th round 20/80 condominium winners asked to sign contracts
- Amhara Bank collects over 4 bln and 5.3 bln birr paid up & subscribed capital from 145,000+ shareholders
- በኮሮና ቫይረስ እናዳይያዙ ወይም ሌላ ሰው እናዳያሲዙ መደረግ የሚገባቸው ጥንቃቄዌች